Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ever Done a Mud Mask?


I haven't ever done a mud mask until I tried Dead Sea Mud Mask. I thought there might have been an unpleasant smell, however the scent was light and not offensive. Applying the mask was easy, it wasn't overly wet nor dry, it was the appropriate amount of moisture. Let me back track for a second, for those who haven't heard of a mud mask, from my understanding, it exfoliates your skin while cleaning out the toxins. The Dead Sea Mud Mask worked great, after using it for about a week my skin was extremely different. My skin was less blotchy, the tone was even, and my face was tremendously smooth. If you haven't done a mud mask, I would recommend using the Dead Sea Mud Mask. It worked great!

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment