Saturday, October 11, 2014

Baby Shower gift/ regalo para bebe

What do you buy someone for a baby shower that everyone is not already buying??
a baby stroller organizer. I wish this thing was a round when I had my children it would have made my days much more easier. Love it and Im sure the mom to be will love it too. The price you say?
very affordable.
here is the link:



Hola:

  hola chicas que podemos comprarle a una amiga que va a tener un bebe y tiene ya odo para el bebe?
que tal un organizador para el coche? es un producto fantastico. nadie peinsa en esto pero es una cosa bien nescesaria. el precio fabuloso tambien.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment